Gulf Coast International Properties first approached us to host their website. They provide Port Royal luxury real estate services in Naples, Florida, and were wanted to make the online marketing of the brokerage the primary platform of your overall marketing campaign.
Rather than continue to build on a poorly designed website, I recommended creating a new website that would incorporate modern features like the ability to edit the listings themself. The overall benefit is a dynamic website that is easy to manage and user friendly.
As, Gulf Coast Properties International was advertising heavily online, we incorporated a feature for lead generation. Lead generation is the ability for website visitors to sign up as members. Members can have access to features like saved searches, adding properties to favorites and automatically being notified of new listings based on their search criteria.
In order to combat spam we replaced email addresses with CAPTCHA forms to prevent spam. We also programmed the contact form submissions to be stored in database. This way all leads are saved and available in the website backend.
In addition, we incorporated the SEO features like dynamically generated “search-engine-friendly” urls for property listings and the static pages. The search engine benefit of this alone justified the rebuilding the website.
- Ability to add an unlimited number of property listings
- Setup multiple user accounts for Agents, Clients and Admins
- Support multiple property classes (Sales, Rentals etc..)
- Ability to define different fields for each property class
- Ability for users to search listings
- You can define which fields are searchable, through our easy to use administrative interface
- Upload multiple images at once for listings
- Automatic creation of thumbnail images
- Automatic re-size of uploaded images
- dynamically generated “search-engine-friendly” urls for property listings and the static pages
- Users can sign up and create Member accounts
- Members can save searches and add properties to favorites
- Nightly New/Modified Listing Notification for members
- Replace email addresses with CAPTCHA forms to prevent spam
- Contact form submissions will be stored in database
- Email listing to a friend, with leads stored in database
- None Found